In addition to our 4-month coaching internships, we offer weekend seminars. These seminars will teach you practical coaching approaches, and give you hands-on practice so that you have a solid understanding of how to safely and effectively coach covered movements with your own clients.
The Coaching Survival Guide
Our Coaching Survival Guide is a series of seven seminars designed to give you the foundational knowledge to confidently instruct clients in the most common disciplines utilized by CrossFit.
- Saturday 1/31, 2-6pm: Fundamentals
- Sunday 3/1, 2-6pm: Olympic Weightlifting
- Sunday 3/15, 2-6pm: Gymnastics
- Sunday 3/22, 2-6pm: Class Planning
- Saturday 3/28, 2-6pm: Kettlebells
- Saturday 4/11, 2-6pm: Powerlifting
- Saturday 5/2, 2-6pm: Mobility
Each seminar will provide you with clear, effective methods for coaching the common movements of the discipline in question and correcting common errors. Participants will practice these methods and receive personalized feedback on how they can improve their coaching efficacy.